I just put my pee in a bottle will it be good tomorrow, or should I put it in frigerator???

kaismama 7 Jan 2013

What are you doing with it? If its for a drug test, that has to be done at the testing place. Urine for analysis should be fresh also, and culture.

bullockpeggy 7 Jan 2013

yes test tomorrow, will it be good , they sell pure pee at head shop $40 ,or will this be good tomorrow

kaismama 7 Jan 2013

If its for a drug test, you will have to produce the speciman at the test site. They don't trust anyone to bring in a sample that is really theirs.

DzooBaby 7 Jan 2013

If this is for a drug test, they will know. First of all, you cannot carry anything into the toilet with you and they will test the urine for proper temperature and specific gravity. They will know you have used a previously voided specimen. You must void (pee) a fresh specimen. They also have tests they can perform to tell fake pee sold at headshops from real pee and you will be in more trouble for passing off a false specimen. It is best to stay clean and void a good specimen tomorrow instead of thinking up ways to beat a test.