I’m a female. I was punched by a drunken male. I’m completely sober! I drive Uber and was outside bar letting a women out of car. Anyways...
I was punched straight on by my chin,,, well I think?! See I was hit and all I remeber is hitting the street... hard. I believe I was knocked out. The moment I opened my eyes my left ear hurt. Bad! Like pinching pain because I can’t seem to shut my jaw so my teeth match up. My left jaw won’t go all the way down. It’s a small gap I’d say a couple mm. When I try and clench jaw which I fully can’t it puts pressure on my left ear. It’s a tight pressure pain. It’s been a few hours. No real bruising. I also didn’t really bruise when I broke my big toe in two spots. Should I be concerned? I have no medical insurance. My left ear and head hurts. I’m drooling out my right side of my mouth? It’s strange maybe due to my jaw not feeling aligned? I have a high pain tolerance and I screamed for about 15 mins but the pain isn’t worse but my ear isn’t as bad. I’m trying to ignore it. My throat is starting to hurt as well... what should I do? Try and sleep wait till morning? My head litterly feels swollen by temple but I don’t physically see anything... :(