Psychiatric Disorders - I am new to this site can someone please tell me how it works?

mitjason 15 Jan 2010

This is a great website with a lot of information that can be found. You basically ask questions or answer questions to help others who are suffering from the same disease or disorder you have. There are many great and intelligent people on this website that love answering questions. Ask any question you want and you will most likely get a good answer. If someone answers your question and you think that they would make a good friend just add them as a friend and then you can send private messages. As far as maneuvering through the website, it will take time but you'll find everything you need to after a while. Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy this website as much as I do! Hope to hear from you again!

lisahallstein 8 Feb 2010

while being on risperidone 1mg 2times a day for past 5 years after being on haldol for 25 years i am wondering if other medicines are now available to or a compatibile script they have tried to use instead. the risperidone is giving me stomach problem so i am on nexium for acid reflux. this nexium makes me feel nausus and swallowing issues i have never had before when taking everyday the simptoms have not subsided after 6 months.