Prozac - what happens if you take 2 pills other the 1?

Oscar713 3 Mar 2013

Your question is not clear. Explain please.

hope31 3 Mar 2013

I'm not quite sure what you are asking? But... I take prozac pills daily of the 20 mg capsules. My doctor started me off with 1 pill for the first month & then she put me on 2 afterwards, which I have been taking now for at least 6 months & I feel better on prozac than I felt on the other anti-depressants that I tried. But the first few weeks on prozac was side effects only for me which was kind of uncomfortable for me, but after the 2nd week, I felt better & I am glad I started taking prozac! I take bupropion 200 xr also & I am trying to lose weight

I have resistent depression & I am very emotional. I started taking MACA for hormonal imbalance & hot flashes & it seem to help my energy level & my hot sweats are getting minimal. I hope things work out for you & good luck to you also! But still... please complete the question that you are asking? Hang in there.