Mariah asking more Propranolol questions again! After a lot of research, I have a really technical question, and I don't know if anyone can answer, but you never know until you try!

Does anyone know if Propranolol just interacts with the β1- and β2-adrenergic receptors or does it affect norepinephrine's ability to function as a neurotransmitter too? Because if it ONLY affects the adrenergic receptors, but leaves norepinephrine in the brain for use as a neurotransmitter than I'm ok, and it probably isn't affecting my depression.

So many different opinions on whether it causes depression online, case studys say no, other people say yes. My mood tracking software seems to make a correlation to my mood getting worse on it, but maybe I'm just having bad days then. Who knows. I just want to know for sure what the drug is affecting.