I will cry tears of joy if this works. I currently received a (fresh) prescription - I had been taking an older one but didn't really notice any help. I have become quite the homebody. However, in the last few weeks, acting and photography gigs are dropping in my lap. In the past, any appointments, errands etc., had to be taken care of early morning. It seemed that if I stayed home until about 12, I'd be 'settled in' and not want to go anywhere. When I worked full time, when I got home, I didn't want to do a thing. I have missed out a more than I want to remember and am tired of it. I did notice that, today, for instance, I have 2 events to attend and I'm already getting sick to my stomach from nerves. WHEN should I take the medication? How far before the event? Or, if the event isn't until evening, should I take one in the morning (to avoid the nausea from nerves) then one before? Thank you and I hope this works. I would be so happy & so would my family.
PS: I was also dx'ed BiPolar II a few years ago and then Fibromyalgia about 2 years ago. Otherwise, I'm very healthy and USED to be very active.