Last Thursday I went to a clinic for DHEA treatment for my Migraine, I was given Promethazine first by IV. I have taken ths medicaton for a long time at home and didn't think anything of it, they diluted it down because it was irritating my IV and after an hour I started to feel funny. Like someone was pressing on my thoat lightly, then I got some pressure in my chest and my heart rate went mad. I went into Anaphylaxis shock and got sent to the ER and spent till Sunday in the hospital. So has this happened to someone else after being on this medication for so long without any problems before, I am not aloud to take this medication anymore and this was the only one that took care of my nausea really well.