Does anyone know how I can get advice. My son was severely injured in a RTA last July able to now stand and walk a little. However have had to fight to even get DLA. Dr is no support at all. Anyone know of a support group? He is still under Orthopaedic Surgeon but unable to get even a medical report. Complained and told doctors do not have to supply reports. Don't know what to do, can anyone advise please.