Skip to Content

Can a product for jock itch, like Tinactin, be used on a woman's private area?

Responses (1)

kaismama 11 Jun 2015

I've used tenormin spray for external rash and itching. You should not use it on the more sensitive areas near and in your vagina, that needs something like monistat. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions