Is a product called garcinia cambogia safe for a medication controlled type 2 diabetic?

bolto88 19 Jan 2014

my partner is a type 2 diabetic and has been taking it for 2 months now with no side effects. we actually seen it on doctor oz and decided that we needed to seek our doctors advice on this and whether it will have any interactions with other drugs she might be taking including diabetes medication, our doctor ( Dr Rakesh Kaushal in Northtown medical centre, Townsville, Australia ) told us that there would be none, however the drug does not work as-well as reported and that my partner would still need to do exercise and eat healthy ( As you do )

Anyway i hope this helps but if you feel more comfortable seek a trusted GP for a professional opinion