i have recently come off amitriptyline and have been taking prochlorperazine this week to help with dizziness, anxiety, vomitting whilst the amitriptyline leaves my system, the doctor last week said if i would like the one under my tongue or tablet form, i have tablet form 1 x daily now which has helped, but does anyone know if the one under the tongue is called the same, can i use it only when required ( ie if i feel anxiety, nauseas, dizzy) and how quick does it work? or can i use the tablets ive got in the same way, as i really dont want to be taking prescibed drugs daily now im of amitriptylines after 3 years, and had bad withdrawal symtems this week?