I have to agree on some of the comments made on generic narcotics products. I have been taking generic narco 10-325 for a few years now for a herniated disc which is very painfull. Watson labs has provided their medications for me for some time and they tend to last as pain relief, for myself, for at least 10 to 12 hrs most of the time. Now my pharmacy has changed from Watson to mallinckrodt brand this time around. The is without a doubt a huge difference. I thought I was trippin or something but I wake up in the middle of the night w pain or sometimes in the day. The meds only provide relief for about half the time the Watson labs had accomplished before hand. So I ignored it and thought well maybe its in my head, but for the last 3 days it has been the same scenario. Is it a coincidence that this is happening to me and others? Is something wrong w this brand? I perfer to take the least amount of meds as possible especially narcotics. Now it seems I

have gone from 2 pill a day if needed, to about 4! No one likes to be in pain, those with serious pain, not to get high. The point is I don't seem to get the relief I desperately need. Sometime I'm at the point of tears because the pain is out of control. What should I do? Will the pharmacy exchange what I have not taken, which is a still a full bottle only like 12 pills have been used, and replace what's left for the Watson group or am I stuck until my next Dr visit? Any professional please comment.