I like Pristiq 100 MG but still not feeling like I should. What else can I take with it?

kaismama 20 Mar 2015

Abilify with it sometimes help.

LaurieShay 20 Mar 2015

I take both Wellbutrin, which is an antidepressant, and a medication called Abilify which enhances the effects of the antidepressants.

lkenned 20 Mar 2015

Thank you for the information. My Doc told me to take Abilify at night but I am a little nervous. Did you have any side effects from Abilify? How long before you felt the effects of the Abilify?

LaurieShay 20 Mar 2015

I've been on Abilify for years with no lingering side effects. It will take several weeks to build in your system. We are all different, but I have had excellent results. I take mine first thing in the morning, but follow your doctor's instructions and if it keeps you awake let him/her know so you can get further instructions.

lkenned 20 Mar 2015

Thank you very much for the information. But if it might keep me awake I think I will take it at the same time I take the Prestiqu and my blood pressure medication. What do you think?

LaurieShay 20 Mar 2015

I take my antidepressant and the Abilify with my blood pressure med in the morning. BUT if your doctor wishes you to take it at night, I would call the doc to ensure taking in the morning is ok with him/her.

lkenned 20 Mar 2015

I will call and confirm thank you for all your help today.