I am recovering from a massive hemorrhagic stroke. I take Primidone 50mg, twice daily, to help with the neurological spasms in my arm. Unfortunately, I am on a fixed income, receiving only disability benefits, and cannot afford all of my medications. The pharmacist said to contact the pharmaceutical company, as you often can provide some type of assistance. Is there anything you can do to help me?