Price on60 covaryx hs tab have medicare & humana drug card?

You are best to ask a pharmacist in your country.

My Uroligist has prescribed TAMSULOSIN 0.4MG CAPSULES and as it is generic, Walgreens is charging?

... $66.98 for this script. I have AARP card, Walgreens discount card, and Medicare. Does this price seem high? Thanks

Is there a program where I can purchase Contrave at a cheaper price? I am on Medicare and am under?

The impression, that I have to pay full price. Any advice would be appreciated, as I have gained 60lbs from quitting smoking and had broke my hip, in ...

What is the reason for not covering Nuvigil under the discount prog. upon reaching Medicare eligib?

It is a very rude awakening to learn this out after taking Nuvigil since the day it was approved and essentially became the preferred Rx over the ...

I am on medicare and have a humana HMO. Why do I pay $40 for 1month of brimonidine at walmart?

When I had insurance with my employer I paid $20, now with humana I have to pay $40. I'm with Walmart.