Prevpac - does hp make your breath smell the bowel and does it go away after treatment and how long?

Anonymous 14 Jul 2012

Hi anonymous 28, sorry no one has answered your question as of yet. If I understand your question you are asking if having hpylori can cause foul breathe? Yes, I believe it could, & you have probably already had the anitbiotic treatment for this by now & no longer suffer from this. If you are still having a problem then I would check in with your dentist as most foul orders come from the mouth. flossing being the main mean machine. food gets caught in between the teeth & starts to decay. Brushing alone cannot get these particles out. I would suggest if you are still having this problem, & have been successfully treated for the h-pylorie, then a dentist would be your next stop. Good luck & best wishes...