I have a presription for victoza but my insurance wont cover it can I get help paying for it?

kaismama 12 Jun 2013

I'm sure the manufacturer has assistance but I'm on my phone my internet is down again or I'd find it for you. If you search for victoza you'll find the manufacturers Web site with a link for assistance.

butterflylynn 12 Jun 2013

The link to Victoza patient assistance is:
Www.novomedlink.com if you go to the link & look for the patient assistance they should be able to help you.
Kathy

sassybriggs 16 Jun 2013

Thanks everyone for the help

butterflylynn 16 Jun 2013

You are Very welcome & just for your information you might want to go to the manufacturer of All of your meds you take. Just google the name of the medication & put the name of the med & put
"manufacturer" & then go to that website.
You will find that even if you have insurance there are usually discount cards to help pay a portion of your copay that are usually good for a year at a time.

Best of luck & take care of yourself, Kathy