Can I get a prescription for Viagra by speaking with a doctor over the phone or on line?

DzooBaby 26 Aug 2013

Not legally if you are in the US.

madamonis 16 Dec 2017

can you prescribe viagra today to my cvs pharmacy

Track69 15 Nov 2018

Yes

Nitro061 15 Nov 2018

If you have been prescribed this before? If no then no he will not. Many people working 9-6 hours can’t afford to take off work at will. Many also drop off the empty prescription bottle early or family at the doctor office and pick it up close to closing. Almost all doctors who still use paper prescription pads do them all at the end of their day.

I’m from Canada and all my doctors fax, call in, or email your pharmacy. Only drugs that absolutely cannot be called in are controlled substances. Actually need the physical prescription paper. I also have to sign two papers in person so I can’t get my friend or family to pick it up for me.