I'm allergic to all codene or other prescription pain meds. I have chronic pain and I take only an anti imflamatory medication for it. This doesn't really do much at all. I am day to day in alot of pain. Some days it's unbearable pain.
I took Ultram a few times only to break out in head to toe hives and itching. So I can't take that either.
I am only curious if there is any kind of medicine to treat those who are serverely allergic to pain medications?