Been prescribed vyvanse 20mg.to what strength is that equivalent to in the drug adderall?

Owlem 25 Jan 2014

This is from an uncertified source, but Adderall XR10mg=Vyvanse30mg.
However, I've been on Adderall, Adderall XR, and Vyvanse, and I'm not sure you can really compare the two in a chart like that. I do know that with Vyvanse you have to start on a lower dose than you will probably end up taking long term, so your body can get used to it. I've found Vyvanse to be so much more helpful than Adderall. I wouldn't worry about the dosages not matching up, they're different drugs and your body reacts differently to different things. If your dose needs to be adjusted, your doctor can do that. I was scared when I switched from Adderall to Vyvanse too, but it ended up being one of the best med switches I've ever had done.