... about 2 weeks ago. My first doctors appointment is December 2. I asked my doctor what I should do and was told to just stop taking it at once. I have had to go without for a day before and the withdrawals were horrendous. Wouldn't this harm my baby??

I also have my own cleaning business and two kids to look after and make sure one of then gets to school on time. I can not function without the tramadol.

I have gone from taking 4-5 to only taking 3. I am trying to taper myself but I am extremely worried about this whole situation. I don't want anything to happen to my baby. I feel like either way I am harming my unborn child. Please someone help me. I don't know what to do.

I don't understand how the doctors that put me on this don't have an easier way for me to get off of it! If I could go back in time I would have never started taking this crap!!