I have been prescribed codeine 30 mg tablets and know pharmacy carries it. where could I get it?

chuck1957 8 Dec 2015

It could be just that pharmacy take it around to a few pharmacies and see you should find one that has it in stock I check for drug shortage on the FDA site and mention of it. Try a few different pharmacies and best to take it in and have them check stock prior to waiting a long time. When people would call me on the phone unless it was a regular customer I would never tell them that I had schedule II MEDICATIONS IN STOCK, got broken into too many times and a 38 shoved in my Adams apple a couple times. Chuck1957 Or you could ask your regular pharmacy if it is something they can order and how long it well take.
if you still have problems tell your doctor and they well have to find something else for you to take. Chuck1957