Skip to Content

Premature Ejaculation - how can I fix this problem?

Responses (1)

Marvell 11 Nov 2009

I'm not really sure how you can do it physically but if it is persistent see your doctor. Prozac (fluoxetine) has been used (as an off label) for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Your doctor will need to decide whether this is appropriate for you. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions