I`m currently 22 years old and 27 weeks pregnant and have taken Tramadol, Vicodin and Xanax. I didn`t take any medicine in my first trimester but stared experiencing pain in the second trimester so this is where it all started...

After taking Tramadol, Vicodin and Xanax during the second trimester is there anyway I can still have a normal baby? I was prescribed everything but the tramadol which I only used one a day for about 4 weeks. Now I take 1-2 vicodin a day but thankfully discontinued the Xanax (which I took 2-3 everyday for two months).
I`m very concerned and worried about my babies health even though my recent check up with my OBGYN said my baby is healthy, growing and moving a lot.
This was last week.

Please give me reassurance to any mothers who have been on a similar boat... I`m trying my best to get off the vicodin as my pain isn't as harsh as before... but the dependence is a struggle.

Any answers are greatly appreciated, please no hate comments. I already feel bad enough.