I had cycle on 8th of september and i took a pill and the next day and then i stopped it and today is the 26th of september and i am planning on having sex tonight and in the morning on 27th of september and it says on my calendar that i am supposed to get my period on 6th of october will i get pregnant ?
Hi Bina, we cannot tell you that. Those calendars really only apply to around 60% of women; the other 40% ovulate earlier or later. Unprotected sex is the most common cause of pregnancy. Roman Catholics may or may not still promote the rhythm method for birth control (similar to your app); the result was large families.
In this case I would say you are taking a really foolish planned risk; especially considering the price of condoms.
Think about it and take care.
PS. The Vatican website probably has a church approved app. ;-) :-)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I took birth control for a month and stopped. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend two weeks ago?
Posted 8 Jul 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Jan 2014 • 1 answer
I stopped taking my birth control pills almost two weeks ago but I had unprotected sex two days ago?
Posted 28 Apr 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 19 Jun 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Jun 2017 • 1 answer