I was found out I was 10 weeks pregnant and my doctor ordered a sonogram. Yesterday the nurse called and told me she was going to give me some medicine for my cists that I had on my vaginal area (they are constant -- I have had them on an off since college, I have taken medicine for them, they never bothered me, nor did they hurt me as bad as they should) Now, the doctor called me today and told me that she wanted me to continue to take my medicine for this cist because in my sono, she seen that I had cists around both my ovaries plus near the baby...

She said there was a chance for miscarraige and also me getting very sick, they aren't the size they were when I had one before... they are pretty big as to why I have no clue why the sono lady didn't tell me...

what should I do?? My doctor is allowing me to take my meds for the week I am supposed to take them, but if this is going to cause harm for a baby that I just found out about... what do I do?? She told me it can cause some serious damage if I keep it..my REAL question is, has anyone dealt with this before??