I had unprotected sex and took plan b, got a 'period' about 2 weeks after that and started taking birth control (Yasmin, it's a combination type) on the first day of said period. A week after that I had unprotected sex again (thinking the birth control already was effective, also didn't know the period mentioned before was not actually a period) but I took another plan b just in case. All that time I took my pills religiously, everyday at 7am.
Now, 13 days later (yesterday) I had unprotected sex, I thought I was protected by then, but today I took my pill 11 hours late (turned off my reminder for it but was in a rush and forgot to take it)
I know I'm still in my active pills (still 1 week to go) but I jusy want to know if there is a higher chance of being pregnant due to all these events

Please refrain yourself from any rude comments, and thanks for your help.

PD. I read somewhere that periods after plan b are not really periods, hence the quote marks

Oh, may I also add, the before mentioned period was only 2 days long, half the usual duration, but yes, there was bleeding.
The 'Plan B' is levogenestrel (i know that's not how it's spelled lol) taken in two doses 12 hrs apart.

Should I take it again, just in case?