I had light unprotected sexual intercourse with my partner a week later after I had my Mirena IUD implanted me, I stopped bleeding before we had sex after the first week, could I be pregnant ? I'm worried and need answers please.
Could I be pregnant after having unprotected sex when my Mirena IUD was planted in me a week before?
- 21 Aug 2015 by OnHandsMade
- mirena, birth control, pregnancy, sex, unprotected sex, iud, sexual intercourse, bleeding
Added 21 Aug 2015:
And my partner claims he ejaculated a little in me.
No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.
- Mirena Information for Consumers
- Mirena Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Mirena (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Apr 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 20 May 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 20 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 22 Aug 2015 • 2 answers