Can I still get pregnant after missing the depo shot 5 days my breast are sore n I'm vomiting daily?

kaismama 12 Apr 2014

If you didn't get your shot on time you can get pregnant. Do a pregnancy test, but do it first thing in the am.

Chloeqne 29 Nov 2014

Hi I wounder if you can help me, I ha my first depo shot in August, I missed my second one and that was due 15th October... I had a massive bleed for one night before the 15th of October and I still haven't had a period yet! Me and my partner were sexually active with no contraception for two weeks a lot after the bleed! I'm experiencing brownish discharge every couple of days but no sign of period! I also have back ache sickness head aches peeing a lot and my nipples have seemed to get browner? Before my first injection I had an abortion not my choice but was scared I blee the whole time After that until the big bleed before the 15th then nothing till now, :/ what's the chances I'm pregnant...

sweetaki780 4 May 2015

I miss my depo shot I just had sex just today can I Get pregnant