my boyfriend and i have sex with a condom but unfortunately the condom broke (we don't really know when) but anyway right when he was pulling out that's when he cam and that's when we realized the condom had broke. Of course once we realized what had happen we both went into a complete state of shock.. He told me not to panic we would get up first thing in the morning and go get the pill and he would be there with me through it all. The next day I took the pill after 2:00 p.m. (had sex around 10:00 the night before) taking the pill was fine I didn't have any side effects which worried me at first but after I started reading online that it was ok the pill could still work i was fine. A couple weeks go by my boyfriend and i really didn't think about it to much but a couple days ago I knew my period was about to start but it didn't. Now it is 12 days late and I am freaking about… It's been almost a month since we had sex and i don't know what the heck is going on??? Someone please help me! I would greatly appreciate it :)

p.s. when we had sex i had just gotten off my period and according to my period tracker i wasn't going to be fertile but you know sometimes those apps could be a little off