... days I was highly fertile. So that Wednesday, December 11 I took plan b. I wanted to know if there is still a chance I might still be pregnant. I have been having bad syptoms I don't know if its from the pill. The symptoms are headaches, dizziness, moodswings, heartburn, appetite change
You can't be sure when you're fertile. Those apps work on The principal that women ovulate around the 14th day of their cycle. This has been found to be true in only 30% of women. Plan b is 80% effective. That leaves a 20% chance of pregnancy. I'd suggest you get on the pill then you don't have to worry.
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Pregnancy - I have a urgent question I had unprotected sex last week and took plan b right away the?
Posted 18 Jan 2014 • 1 answer
I had unprotected sex on 2/28 and plan b 12 hours later today 3/4 I am very bloated and gassy I was?
Posted 4 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Aug 2016 • 1 answer