Hello!
So, I have been on .75mg of Xanax for 4 months and was increased to 1.5mg of Xanax for 4 months. My husband and I have decided to try for our third child. I have selected a taper regimen (.25mg decrease every 5-7 days) I have also been practicing meditation and etc with my therapist.
I have polycistic ovarian disease and do not ovulate on my own. In order to conceive, I must use Clomid and Provera.
I also have Hashimotos/Hypothyroidism. I have been on 60mg of Armour thyroid for about 1.5 years now. I also chart (basal body temperature ) and just realized that I ovulated on my own this month (second time I have ever naturally ovulated in my life, I am 29 years old ) so I guess there *could* be a chance I could conceive this month. I am highly concerned because I am on 1.25mg of Xanax and know how bad benzos are with pregnancy. Everything I read about benzos and pregnancy was with women on higher dosages (2.5mg and up)
Has anyone experienced pregnancy with 1.25mg of xanax? I am highly aware of the Class D classification. I would like someone's Input that has had experience or knows someone in this situation.
Thanks!
Nicole