Prednisone - if my urin is so dark that it looks like it could be tea what should I do?

For starters drink more water!!!
Then tell your GP.

Can green tea be consumed along with SSRI such as flouxetine?

Will it be a good substitute of antidepressant if yes then in how much quantity of it is required? A person who is having OCD related symptoms can ...

Sleeplessness and prednisone?

Any solutions for sleeplessness while taking prednisone? It's 3 o'clock in the am and still wide awake, and once I fall asleep then I ...

I looked up prednisone versus prednisolone on drugs.com. I learned that doctors prescribed?

... prednisone because they don't have as much experience with prednisone alone; however,, prednisone has less side effects. I think I'd ...

Harvoni and Herbal Tea verses Lipton Tea?

I recently started taking Harvoni medication 4th day now. The doctors assistant advised me no to drink Herbal tea due to the fact that Herbal Tea has ...