... climaxing. But I know precum can get her pregnant. I urinated before my last ejaculation if that helps. She took plan b one step 20 hours after sex, now two weeks later(Tuesday) she vomited last night. She has been getting her pms symptoms like enlarged breasts. Cramps. Her period should start in 2 days. Is she pregnant
Postcoital Contraception - Had unprotected sex for a few minutes but didn't get anywhere close to?
- 28 Jan 2014 by Calcross3
- 2 February 2014
- plan b, emergency contraception, contraception, postcoital contraception, pregnancy, sex, unprotected sex, ejaculation, plan b one-step
There is no way to tell you if she is pregnant. The only thing to do is wait to see if she gets her period. If its a week late then test, first thing in the am. But be aware that plan B can cause delayed periods too. It would be too soon for her to have symptoms of pregnancy. This kind of fooling around you kids do without protection is going to get her pregnant sooner or later. You can't depend on plan B all the time, its for emergencies, and just not using protection isn't an emergency. If you're going to fool around you need to get protection.
Urinating before ejaculation does nothing (except relieve your bladder) it has no effect on contraception. Men leak sperm all through the sex act, not just when they ejaculate. They cannot feel or control this leakage but it can impregnate a woman. This is why the "withdrawal method" doesnt work. It only takes one. Plan b is about 80% effective at preventing pregnancy so that still leaves a 20% chance for pregnancy. Plan b can cause delayed periods and pregnancy like symptoms and so can stress and the idea in a womans head that she "might" be pregnant. The mind is a very powerful thing and when women think they may be pregnant they start imagining all kinds of "symptoms" and begin to notice every little twinge they wouldnt think twice about normally. The only thing you can do is to wait and see. If her period is more than a week late, you can test but dont test any earlier because it may not be accurate. She should wait until her period is at least a week late and she should use the very first void (pee) of the morning as it will be the most concentrated specimen. Be sure to thoroughly read the test instructions BEFORE using the kit. If you dont use the test right the results may not be accurate. If it comes up negative, give it another weeek to two weeks and if still no period test again. If still negative, you can be pretty sure that itis just Plan b messing up her cycle. In the meantime, use protection! There is no reason NOT to in this day and age. Condoms are available in every pharmacy and drug store not to mention most restrooms!! It is good to use spermicide in conjunction with condoms in case of tears or breaks. Spermicide alone is not effective enough. The best way is hormonal contraceptives. They are taken daily as "the Pill" or in a vaginal insert form (NuvaRing), as a patch or use an implant like Implanon/Nexplanon if she forgets pills as these can be implanated under the arm and they work continuosly for 3 years. There is also IUDs like Mirena and Paragard which work even longer but all of these require a visit to a clinic or a Drs office. Most hormonal contraception, when used correctly, is up to 99.9% effective and it doesnt get better than that except for abstinence.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 12 Aug 2013 • 3 answers
Updated 7 Sep 2013 • 2 answers
Updated 10 Oct 2015 • 2 answers
Updated 11 Nov 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 10 Nov 2018 • 1 answer