I'm on lutera birth control and have been taking notes it for three months, but am new to birth control all together (this is my first prescription of it, I'm 20). The last two months I got my period on the Wednesday of the sugar pills. This month, which today is Wednesday, I have not gotten it yet.

About two weeks ago I took a pill late. I'm supposed to take it at 3:30, but I took it probably around 10:30 after work. I took it normally the next day. I then had sex without a condom sometime after th next pill, so between 24 and 48 hours of missing and taking the pill late, and he came inside.

At the end of the last pack of pills I contracted a vaginal yeast infection after my period, and a week before that got a vaginal cyst. I figured the hormones had something to do with it, but regardless my period was on time.

I don't know how many days I should wait until I freak out about my birth control. I have never missed more than one day and this is the second time we've had sex after missing it, but the first time I got my period on schedule.

What are your recommendations?

Thanks