Hi – I have been feeling a significant muscle strain in my right pelvic region, with the pain having come and gone over five months. I was wondering if there is a way to diagnose/treat the strain (or whatever is causing this issue) without having to get MRIs taken or see an orthopedist. I would have expected the pain to subside by now. I should also note that I have very low levels of libido and have confirmed low testosterone levels through blood work and am not sure if there is a relation. My primary care doctor has checked for hernias and prostate issues and found none. Thanks.