... from an hemorrhoidectomy surgery? I tried biofeedback treatment and it didn't help, laxatives and meds like linaclotide don't help either. I'm using Lactulose and glycerin suppositories up to 20 suppositories a day and still need to strain very hard to the point that I almost faint and have chest wall pain. What can help me if everything I try fail? I'm so tired to strain and feel bloated from the lactulose all the time.

I had the hemorrhoidectomy surgery I had was to remove a lot of internal bleeding hemorrhoids I had and the surgery was done in 2009. The constipation start the same day I had the surgery. I went to see a gastro doc and had several tests done but nothing wrong was find but only very tense pelvic muscles so I can't pass stools at all without the glycerin suppositories. I never had a spontaneous bowel movement since more than 5 years and I don't feel the urge to have a bowel movement, but I'm bloated and in pain all the time and my life is turning around the timing to take the lactulose, the glycerin suppositories and nothing else. I can't sleep at night because of the pain so I develop anxiety disorders because of that.

I also had 2 complete intestinal blockages in 2011 and I had 2 major surgeries to repair all the damage in the intestine and had a j-tube to feed me for 6 months after that and I can't eat solid food because if so I'm sick. So I don't know what to do anymore because all my life is centred around the constipation and the pain and anxiety.

If someone have some tips or know something who can help with pelvic dysfunction constipation, just answer to me.