So I have chronic pain syndrome in my ovaries and in my spine in my back on top of gallbladder is having problems and causing me lots of pain I had a pm contract with my pcp until I got with my actual pm doctor and I had to see my pcp back up this month and he only gave me a 20 fill then I finally got in with my pm doctor same month she won't fill it tell the 8th that leaves me almost two weeks without anything my question is can I call my pcp that was doing my pm until I got with pain doctor and ask him to fill it for thos 10 days or will I get into trouble?