Plz send me shelf life of tylenol womens?

itsmetoo2 31 Dec 2009

To answer this, you need to look on the bottle and the box. By the time it leaves the manfacture and then to the warehouse then to another distribution center, Then to the grocery shelves then, if the clerk does not rotate the merchandise. Then by the time you get it, it could be a few months to a year. Depends where you bought the Tylenol. Then if when you take it home and put it in the bathroom it starts to degrade, because of the mosisture in the bathroom. Then if you put it in a clear bottle it gets light struck causing degrading of the medication. So as a general rule I use the date on the box/bottle..
Wishing you the best

arif 31 Dec 2009

Thanks for replay me but actually i sacrh many market to get this Product but i not found tyenol i know some product are very highly mosisture barie and i ask shelf life not degrade or mosisture ect.