Skip to Content

Please tell me a suitable blood purifier for heat rashes on lower portion of my body?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 1 Mar 2011

I am not aware of any "blood purifier" to treat heat rashes.
If your heat rashes are not going away and are becoming bothersome you should see a doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions