Skip to Content

Please could someone advise me where could I get Krystexxa?Thanks in advance!?

Responses (1)

Claussent 29 Jul 2011

You should definitely talk to your Rheumatologist about Krystexxa therapy. That is the first place to start. If you don't have a Rheum doc, then ask your primary care doctor for a referral. Most of the Rheumatologists in the U.S. have received info on this therapy and some are using it on their chronic, refractory gout patients with great results. It is a therapy that will take dedication and compliance since it infused every two weeks over a two hour period, but it can be life-changing! Good luck! free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions