My friends say i'm okay and I'm overreacting but I'm still panicking.
I've been on birth control for 4 years, I missed 2 or 3 pills at the end of my third week of birth control pills. When I realized it I doubled up and finished them on Monday or Tuesday and started my period a day later than usual on Thursday . I started my new pack of pills on Sunday morning like always. I had sex for the first time on the following Thursday. I've read and been told that if you start your birth control within 5 days of the start of your period it is effective immediately. Still, the more I thought about the pills I missed in the earlier pack the more I freaked out so I took Plan B about 19 hours after sex. We didn't use a condom, and he pulled out, very stupid I know. I've had some symptoms but i'm pretty sure I'm making them up in my head because I'm so stressed up about this, and the symptoms could be from the plan B too. Its been 9 days since taking it and i've gotten a little bit of brown discharge for the past day or two. I guess what I'm asking is am I okay? I know theres always a risk for pregnancy, but I feel like the window for it to happen was slim if you start to ovulate once you have 7 pill free days, which I technically didn't.