My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the other day, about 4 days after my periods; so my ovulation days were not near close.. (maybe in 2 weeks, I keep track of it) He did not ejaculate inside me.. Although- he did ejaculate about 3 or 4 hours before we actually had sex, but there was no meeting of the penis or vagina at all when he did. He did pee afterwards, he also showered.. but we both are worried that I might be pregnant.. he did precum a couple of times before he entered me for the first time, but the moment lasted only a couple of minutes and he did not ejaculate.. we're still worried. Please help.

I had sex for the first time aftet about 8 or 9 months. It was really tight for anything to even happen, and there was leaking after all of this also; also urinated and showered as well.