I took it about an hour after the condom broke. I was also on the last day of my period(6th or 7th day of my cycle). I'm just very paranoid and need some peace at mind. What are my chances of being pregnant? Tell me your plan b stories.
You have a 5% chance getting pregnant. Plan B is 95% effective if taken within the first12 hours.
A tip - When the condom is about to be put on his penis, hold the tip. This prevents air getting trapped inside the condom, as you roll it down. If air gets trapped inside, it may lead to the condom bursting during intercourse.
Always hold the base of the condom on the penis as he withdraws. This prevents it accidentally slipping off inside of you.
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 20 Sep 2013 • 2 answers
Updated 1 Oct 2017 • 4 answers
Updated 11 May 2017 • 2 answers
Updated 24 May 2018 • 2 answers
Updated 8 Nov 2018 • 1 answer