I usually take my first active pill in a pack around 5 or 6 pm on Friday. I instead took it at 10:30 am the next day (Saturday) and continued at 10:30 am every day after that. I had unprotected sex sometime in the next few days after that (forget which day).

With 3 active pills left I had very loose stool for a day. I got nervous that would reduce the effectiveness of the pill, when I had unprotected sex the next day. I took plan b the day after that and finished my pill pack on schedule.

I'm now 2 days late for my period. Should I be worried with these two factors or just wait it out?

I've been on the pill for nearly a year and am usually pretty regular starting my period on a Sunday or Monday. It is now Wednesday and I only have the odd ovary pang now and again and some back cramps. No particular other menstrual cramps or sore breasts. I feel otherwise normal... which is scaring me.

Thoughts?