Hey guys, I'm really sorry in advanced I know this question gets asked a lot but I'm going CRAZY!

I had my period October 31-November 4 and I still had a bit of spotting on November 5th. On November 5th I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. To be safe I took plan B that same day but I continued to have brown spotting/small clots from approximately November 6-12. I then got Strep Throat and had to take a strong Amoxicillin for a full week (November 15-21).

My period was expected to come December 2, today is December 10 and there is still no sign of it.

Extra Info: I had sex November 12 and 25 but both were protected* Throughout the entire month of November I had various types of discharge and my cervix has been low and hard. I'm freaking out, is Plan B messing with me? I've heard that it can make you miss a period, delay it etc.