I took the plan b Dec 25 after unprotected sex anywhere from 12-24 hours after. A week later, Dec 30 I had unprotected sex again with my partner but we're concerned if it'll cause any harm to my body to take plan b again so soon.
So we're at a point where we're almost at the point of letting a coin decide between possibly harming my body in the long run because relatives have had cancerous issues previously due to birth control and etc, and chances of conceiving were reduced from slim to none. So we are struggling with the decision & can't find a way to decide, either risk it or wing it and see if I can even conceive and see what happens. The fastest answer would be amazing today the 31st is almost 24 hours after already. And yes my partner came inside me. Any help/opinions/advice greatly appreciated!