I had sex on Monday, August 15. The condom broke and I got everything inside of me. I wasn't able to reach a place to get emergency contraception until Wednesday morning. On Wednesday night I started what seemed to be my period. It was bright red and lasted 24 hours and now has stopped for the most part other than a small amount when I wipe after using the restroom. Is this a sign of pregnancy or just a cause of the Plan B. Please help.
Took Plan B, next day I started my period then it stopped after just one day. Pregnant??
- 19 Aug 2016 by Soccermomma
- 19 Aug 2016
- plan b, emergency contraception, contraception, pregnancy, sex, period, condom, emergency
Added 19 Aug 2016:
The blood has now turned into a brown color. I'm not supposed to start my period for another week.
- Plan B Information for Consumers
- Plan B Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Plan B (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 13 Aug 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Feb 2016 • 2 answers
Posted 10 May 2017 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Jun 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Jun 2018 • 2 answers