Hi. I'm 22 and my boyfriend and I had sex May 31st (yesterday). The condom broke (we use a condom every time we have sex and check it for holes after we're done) and I am not on birth control unfortunately. We rushed to a pharmacy and I took the Plan B pill no more than 30 minutes later.

I have irregular periods, but they mainly start near the end of the month. My period this month started May 21st and ended around May 27th. No I do not track my period (again because I have irregular periods) so I do not know how long my cycle is therefore I do not know when I ovulate. I'm just a little worried that I was close to ovulation (though I had none of the typical symptoms that I usually get- discharge, mild abdominal pain, breast tenderness), so I feel like it's too early for ovulation. Does anyone know if there's a possibility that Plan B won't work? I know that it has a 95% chance of working if you take it within 24 hours and I took it after 30 minutes... I'm just very paranoid because my boyfriend and I are always careful and we are NOT ready to have children.

If anyone would be kind enough to get back to me, that would be great. I've been nervous since yesterday and can't even eat anything because I'm so anxious... Thank you in advance.