... TS and
Pimozide - My neurologist prescribed to me and I am afraid to take it. I was on disability for my?
- 18 Feb 2015 by cindyrangel
- 18 Feb 2015
- tourette's syndrome, pimozide, disability, prescription, neurology
Added 18 Feb 2015:
I was on disability then decided to go back to work in the last 2 years. Now my tics have become worse. My neurologist perscribed pimozide and after reading some of the blogs it is still sitting at the pharmacy. I put my notice in at work and having to go back on disability. I am 62. He started me with a low dose. I was on Celaxa for the last 3 years and he weaned me off so I can go on the pimoxide. Anyone please make me feel better about taking this medicine.
- Pimozide Information for Consumers
- Pimozide Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Pimozide (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 20 Feb 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 30 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 1 May 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 14 Jul 2017 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Aug 2017 • 0 answers